Monday, March 4, 2013

happy workshopping Sunday


I spent the last 3 days in Göteborg. Had my eldest daughter Olivia with me, she stayed at her friends house for two nights while I met with friends and relatives, saw a couple of art exhibitions and last but definately not least, held a bookbinding workshop at Rum för Papper yesterday with a lovely bunch of people. The beautiful shop filled with interesting paper goods. It's small and cosy, there's not a lot of room for the particapants to work in, but everyone always manages to make their own small collection of notebooks in varying techniques.

In two weeks I'll be back for the box workshop. There is still room for a couple of participants - why don't you join us? Check out the type of box we're making here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment